8.4.09

Reflection & Summary

Thoughts

Initially, having studied Multimedia Technology, I thought attending COM 125 would be the same things again. However, it proved me wrong, I have actually learnt alot more then expected. There are actually so many things I can do within Google rather then just sourcing for information. 

The on growth mindset was really interesting as told us about people either having a fixed-mindset or growth mindset. I feel that this is important in our lives to help us grow as individuals and also to learn more about ourselves. The chapter on viruses has also taught me how to better protect my computer and that having Norton Anti-virus program alone is not enough. You can do more to keep safe your computer. 

Finally, I enjoyed the the class project presentations as our fellow students gave more insights on the chapters that were gone thorough in class. Now what's is our final exam to complete this Journey

The Past, The Present, The Future....................

No comments:

Post a Comment